Home Tour-Christmas 2015

Alright, y'all. I promised I was going to share our Christmas decorations, so here it goes. It's not too much, but it's fun, and...

Alright, y'all. I promised I was going to share our Christmas decorations, so here it goes. It's not too much, but it's fun, and I love it.



I'm so in love with this wreath, and got it for less than $10 at a local salvage store. I love how wild it is, even if it's a smaller wreath.




I'm obsessed with this adorable felt garland from Target. I DIY'd the stockings several years ago when we first moved in together. They're basic felt stockings. I stuck vinyl letters on the top, and sponge painted over the letters, then removed them once the paint was dry.





I used a tissue paper kit to create the Christmas tassel banner I placed in the corner above our tv.

You can check out a list of our ornaments here.


Merry Christmas, all!


xx,

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love that wreath on your door! I've been on the lookout for a good one but I just can't make up my mind about which one I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I truly got lucky finding it. I love that it looks pretty realistic, but there are always such pretty ones everywhere!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the tour. Love the stockings and the way the tree's shadow shows. Just so you know, I would talk to the landlord-your wall is crooked. lol love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You're too funny. We should definitely get that looked in to! :) Love you.

      Delete
  3. Love your decorations! The tassel is especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My husband isn't the biggest fan of it, but I really like it, and honestly, I may keep it up year-round!

      Delete
  4. I love your decorations. It makes it feel so home-y! That's the best part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate that. There are so many of the home tours that look so staged and perfect. My home will never be able to look that way, so I take pride in the homeyness.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, that wreath on that door is INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your banners! There's something so much fun (and special!) about DIY-ing your decor, right? :)

    ReplyDelete