Thirty by 30

I created a thirty by 30 goal list probably about two years ago, in which I've actually checked off a couple of things, but I would love...

I created a thirty by 30 goal list probably about two years ago, in which I've actually checked off a couple of things, but I would love to share it with y'all. Maybe you have a similar list? Let's share!



1. Start my dream job. I'm close. I do work in higher education, which is my dream. I'm just not yet in my dream position.
2. Get engaged/married. So happy  I did this! September 2015.
3. Have a baby (or babies). This one's specific. I'd like to have a child between 29-32, so it's being thrown on the list anyways.
4. Finish a 5k. I did the Color Run, and also The Color Fun Fest. I walked mostly, but I finished both!
5. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. No worries, I'll get some pictures up soon!
6. Travel outside of the country.
7. Fly on an airplane. I did this for free, when training for a position, and all by my lonesome, nonetheless!
8. Go on a cruise.
9. Find financial stability. Getting there.
10. Buy a home.
11. Get my Master's in Student Affairs/Counseling.
12. Go to Disney World.
13. Visit the west coast.
14. Go on a ghost tour in Savannah.
15. Take a trip up north (NY, Maine, Boston, DC, etc.)
16. Go whale watching, in the wild.
17. Throw a dinner party.
18. Do a half-marathon.
19. Buy a new car. I did this, too! A brand new, only 4 miles on it, 2015 Toyota Corolla!
20. Become a "regular." At Starbucks. I don't even have to give my order at the Starbucks in town.
21. Finish my sleeve.
22. Go to Jamaica.
23. Buy nice, grown-up furniture.
24. Become consistently active.
25. Travel to somewhere paradise-y (Hawaii, the Caribbean, etc.)
26. Go wine-tasting in the mountains.
27. Take a trip alone. Once again, did this when I rode a plane to Texas for a training. I was there for 16 days by myself.
28. Stay the night in a yurt or treehouse.
29. Pay off all credit cards.
30. Go camping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments