StudioWedBox: Box Three

I recently received my newest StudioWedBox, and it was quite... empty, to say the least. 1. Jack Black Post Shave Cooling Gel and and...

I recently received my newest StudioWedBox, and it was quite... empty, to say the least.


1. Jack Black Post Shave Cooling Gel and and Supreme Cream Shave Lather: First off, who names a luxury shave line "Jack Black"? Secondly, this may last Andre one or two shaves. For the amount I'm paying for this box, I would expect full-size products.

2. This Mainstreet Collection makeup pouch looks really cute, and it a pretty good size to throw in your bag. However, you can't even view products online without creating an account, which is really frustrating. Also, the bag quality is not high. It feels like something you could purchase at the Dollar Tree.

3. I really like these Happy Socks Five Color socks. They're originally $12 but are on sale for $8.40 right now. Generally, I wouldn't pay that much for one pair of socks, but I'm willing to spend more for a special occasion, like my wedding day! These are really soft and well-made.

4. These Glass Pearl studs from Amy O Jewelry are gorgeous, but I can't wear them since my ears are stretched. They could be a nice gift for bridesmaids or my mom/Andre's mom.

Overall, I didn't feel that this box was worth what I spend each month, and I am once again left unsatisfied with my subscription.

See previous boxes here and here.


xx,

You Might Also Like

0 comments