Five Sweaters of Christmas: Day One, Monday

I love Christmas. For the past however many years, I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I would like to because of retail. This is...

I love Christmas. For the past however many years, I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I would like to because of retail. This is my first year since I've started working that I've really been able to enjoy Christmas as a person, as opposed to hating it as a retail worker.

I love Christmas sweaters. To most, they deem them as "tacky Christmas sweaters," but I truly enjoy a Christmas sweater and I love to wear them as often as possible.
Fortunately for me, this entire week of work is a casual one, seeing as the semester has ended and most students are no longer on campus. So, for every day this week, I will be wearing a glorious Christmas sweater and I plan to share each of them with you. 

So, here's to day one!


This one, like most of the Christmas sweaters I own, was found at the Goodwill for less than $3. 



It's pretty glamorous, with its gorgeous, shiny sequins. It's slightly large on me, so I tend to wear it will a skinny pant. 



Enjoy.










You Might Also Like

0 comments